Enrolment at Glenfield Intermediate School
We look forward to welcoming all prospective Year 7 students and their families to our school in 2021. We are proud of who we are as a school, what we do, and most importantly, of our amazing students and we would love to share this with you.
We encourage you to enrol early, visit our school and meet our principal. Prior to the end of this school year you will receive additional information about the first day, school donations, stationery, a uniform guide, bus timetables and class placements.
Ways to Enrol
- Complete the on-line application below
- Use the form at the rear of our prospectus which will be given to your child at the following primary schools (Bayview, Glenfield, Manuka, Marlborough, Target Road, Windy Ridge) – Deliver/post to GIS office
- Download and complete the forms from our website and deliver/post to GIS office
In Zone Enrolment
You will be required to upload evidence of the home address (eg. utility bill, tenancy agreement), along with the student’s identification documents.
- NZ Students Please bring your child’s current birth certificate or passport.
- Overseas Students Please bring your child’s current passport with relevant visas PLUSa parent/caregiver’s current passport with relevant visas.
If you have any of the following documents, please upload them to assist with your enrolment application.
- A verified copy of the photo page of the student’s passport or a verified copy of a birth certificate or whakapapa.
- Permanent Residence Permit – (only required if a citizen of another country).
- A verified copy of proof of permanent residence in New Zealand.
- A recent School Report.
If you are applying as In Zone, please also upload 2 proof of residency documents. For Example:
- A Utility Bill (Gas/Electric/Phone).
- A Tenancy Agreement.