Yesterday I sent out a reminder about our attendance survey and I want to say thank you to the 220 families that have completed this. However, we have still not heard from approximately 100 of you.
To reiterate the message from the government, if you can, you must keep your child at home. Only students that cannot be supervised at home (as their parents are returning to work and there is no other option for childcare) can attend school. It is not open for students who WANT to return to school when their parents or a caregiver is at home. If parents are at home, your child must be at home. Any student who has an underlying health issue that puts them at risk of severe illness must also remain at home. Any student who is unwell must stay at home.
There are two ways to notify the school.
1. Complete a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
2. If you would prefer to email the school please send the following information to Mrs Somerville Smith (Deputy principal) via email: lsmith@glenfieldint.
* Student’s name & class
* I will be keeping my child home OR I need to send my child to school as no one is at home to care for them
* If your child must attend school, please indicate who the designated caregiver is that will be dropping them off and collecting them from school
* Parent/s’ contact details
Thank you for your support at this challenging time.
Together, we will get through this.